Sign in to follow this  
Lestat11

Wrong Radio Frequency

i have just done a flight from K15 to KGKT at K15 i was given a frequency of  124.10 when tuned and i asked for ready to copy ifr clearance i got a response of this is not the correct frequency please check your frequency

i tried all the frequencies that was at K15 but got the same response or no response at all       

did i do something wrong?

This is a situation where the Center frequency happens to be the same as the AIRAC App/Dep frequencies.

Go to TaxiMnt with K15 selected in the ICAO box to center the map on K15.  Then zoom out and go to the ARTCC tab and press Show ARTCC Airspace.  Click on the Kansas CIty/124.1 lablel and change the frequency to something like 124.0 or any frequency that won't conflict with nearby frequencies.

After saving and exiting TaxiMnt, Restart P2A to get the data to be reloaded.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC