Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

40% Off the Tweet and other Simworks

Thanks rightseat, good find! Besides vintage GA aircraft, this is one of my favourite aircraft categories. However, even with the nice discount, it is still a little pricey (my problem i know, living in country with weak exchange rate.)

But look at the Jet Provost on simmarket for example - same type of aircraft with excellent ratings for only EUR 15.00 normal price!  https://secure.simmarket.com/sim-mech-jet-provost-t.4-xs186-p3dv4.phtml

Edited by rooitou
  • Like 1

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Went ahead and bought it anyway, seeing that I have only one other jet trainer for P3D4. And it is brilliant, definitely worth it at the discounted price. The sounds are fantastic, a very important aspect for me. Everything else is very good quality. The only small question mark I have is the spin behavior; seems very erratic but one is probably not supposed to do spins in this aircraft anyway. Apart from that, it performs very realistically and the immersion factor is sky-high!

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit