Sign in to follow this  
Nazif

G950 (or) G1000 for 690B

Hello All,

I am looking to simulate a glass cockpit for the 690B either with a G950 or G1000, can't seem to get the Carenado P3D model to accept a gauge from another aircraft. The gauge doesn't have to be exact, I just am looking for any twin prop aircraft  similar to the TC 690 which will have similar engine data as a start. Right now I tried pulling the gauge from a single engine aircraft and it worked only partially as some data was mismatching, and in some cases the gauges go blank. KIndly please do let me know of any inputs.

47 minutes ago, Nazif said:

I am looking to simulate a glass cockpit for the 690B either with a G950 or G1000, can't seem to get the Carenado P3D model to accept a gauge from another aircraft.

This is not as simple as it seems..  As you have already discovered, you cannot just move a glass panel from one aircraft to another..

Not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish though..

Do you need a twin with a G1000 or are you looking to modify the 690B?  Can you add a GTN750?

Twins with a working G1000...  The Vertx DA62 is worth a look.  (not for P3D V5 though..)

https://vertxsim.com/

Maybe the Carenado DA62 is better..

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Hello Bert,

So I have moved around G1000 panels from say a mooney to a C172 vice versa and onto other single engines. However this didn't seem to work with the 690B model.

Im trying to get a G1000 setup for the 690B in particular and not just any twin prop.

14 minutes ago, Nazif said:

trying to get a G1000 setup for the 690B in particular and not just any twin prop

I understand... but not sure that is possible..

Bert