Sign in to follow this  
cklink

MS Flight Simulator Tips and tricks

Hello again,I asked this question a couple of days ago, however no one wanted to answer or knows the answer, so I will ask again....Could someone explain why the above-captioned forum is not updated or is being used anymore?Thank youI ask, as this was a great resource for those looking to enhance their FS experience.....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Paul,I think alot of trial and testing stuff is going on with FSX, and this is where is it being discussed/questioned/reviewed/tweaked vs. there. There are a few "must haves" already out there, but I think alot of whats going on hasn't identified itself as being beneficial for all, every time, for every system. Just a simple example:TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=** for your fsx.cfg fileGreat tweak, but if you ask 100 people in here what theirs is set at I'll bet you get 80 different answers ranging from 40 to 400, - and know one knows 100% for sure what the true value of that tweak is to them (being measureable and accountable)Ya probally some of the stuff should be moved over there, but when I picked up my 5th installment of MSFS on that friday in October - its here where the action/questions/answers where. I think its going take some time, (and some cleaning) but as things cood down and answers/solutions are presented more stuff will make its way over there.Just my opinion, since you asked ;)Regards'Garett