Sign in to follow this  
gufau

LFPG clearance 121.840

Hello,

I have this frequency requested when I am at LFPG ... I had already had a problem like this approaching Amsterdam and I think I remember a 25kz-8.33kz problem but now I tried both and it doesn't change anything

I am under P3D v5.1, Prosim738

Thanks for help

Guy

Guy

I'm a P3D453 user ........ but with similar issues, I would be checking one's charts against the afcad to see if it was indeed included therein & was the first clearance frequency listed.

One assumes you & not your co-pilot correctly set the comms to the expected & that requests went unanswered ...... is that the issue or am I misreading your post ??

for now, cheers

john martin

Hello,

Thanks for answer

Come to think of it, I was really wondering which Voxatc database will look for frequencies in. I tried in parallel with Vox to check with P3D's ATC and, there, the key frequencies are classic: 00, 25, 50, 75 ... So it's Vox who has a problem See with AFCADS, where am I looking, in which file? For info, I have Navigraph which I installed for Vox in the C: and I directed Vox towards it I also have up-dated the tracks

3 hours ago, gufau said:

wondering which Voxatc database will look for frequencies in

Guy

Voxatc uses the comms frequencies listed in the airports scenery "afcad" file ..... but these may be overwritten by higher priority data such those from FSAerodata if one uses it.

Another way of finding that list is to read the "runways.txt" file compiled by the https://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/ Make Runways Utility.

Or simply, one can add one's own / chartered frequencies in "C:\Users\.......\AppData\Roaming\Internal Workings\VoxATC FSX\apdata" if the above is incorrect / incomplete as is often the case with scenery addons.

for now, cheers

john martin

Well, in fact I can't find where the afcad files are ... I have tried a lot of things and it's always the same ... 121.840 for clearance. The most questioning is that it worked correctly before, but I don't know from when and especially if I added something before it no longer works correctly. I put the new version of Navigraph, uninstalled / installed Vox, several times ... nothing changes I changed planes, nothing I think I have to reinstall everything!

Here we are, I found it ! By changing the scenery of P3D I have the right frequencies again.

8 hours ago, gufau said:

Here we are, I found it !

Guy

well done ....... i assume you found the afcad & edited the comms ??

for now, cheers

john martin

No, there was a bad translation I remembered that the problem occurred after the update of P3D v5.1 and I therefore tried by removing the scenery from this last version to go back to that of the previous version

• Like 1

'tis "mostly" the scenery, not voxatc which is the "culprit" ...... 

for now, cheers

john martin