Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Where Do I Report Malfunction on Avsim library?

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Where on the Avsim forums do I report to for malfunction of two files on Avsim library?  I have no no no problem downloading any livery from Avsim library EXCEPT for two dowload attempts of two certain liveries that gave me weird 404 error message?

Can anybody please point me to specific subforum of Avsim forums so that I can notify Avsim management of malfunction?

Thanks,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/522-the-file-library-general-forum/

I have moved your post into the Library forum!  You may want to add the 2 .zip file names so they can be checked.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, charliearon said:

I have moved your post into the Library forum!  You may want to add the 2 .zip file names so they can be checked.

Charloearon,

Thanks  I wanted to post question on this subforum but the rule for this subforum says Do not post specific file questions.  Do not understand this.

Anyway,  I have no no no problem downloading any livery from Avsim library EXCEPT for two dowload attempts of two certain liveries that gave me weird 404 error message?

The two files in question are as seen below. Thanks for any assistance that any of you might provide to solve this mystery

Regards,

Aharon

Filename: jk_dc-4_buffalo_c-gctf_#58.zip
Licence Freeware
Added: 13th July 2018, 20:28:45

Author:

Jan Kees Blom

Filename: jk_dc-4_buffalo_c-fiqm_#57.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 13th July 2018, 20:24:11

Author: Jan Kees Blom

signCopy.jpg

I have reported the 2 files to Brian, the AVSIM librarian.  Usually the 404 error means the file may have been removed or damaged.

I will lock this topic for now and PM you what I receive from Brian.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: