Sign in to follow this  
Dave Morgan

Before I order...

Hi.

I have three questions before ordering a yoke...

I'm using FS9 with a registered copy of FSUIPC on 64 bit Win 10. Although FS9 is not included in the list of compatible sims on the Compatibility tab of your support page, you do state that the yoke will work with any software that accepts a USB joystick input. I don't imagine that I'll encounter any problems but could you confirm it please?

When would you forsee despatching a yoke if I ordered it this evening? I'm not looking for a specific date, but an indication of the number of weeks or months will give me something to look forward to.

What courier do you use in the UK or can I request a particular courier? (I'd rather not as it would probably complicate things for you) I have nowhere a parcel can be left so once the order was despatched I'd need to track it or know the delivery date in order to be at home to meet the van.

Thanks very much.

D

Hi Dave

Thanks for your interest. If you ordered today then it should be ready in April as a best guess. We are aiming for the end of March but with how things are at the moment who knows. Sorry I can't give you a specific timeframe.

I can confirm that it will work without drivers as a standard joystick in windows and works in software that accepts usb input or via fsuipc but I cannot test in FS9 as we do not have that on any test devices. I really do not see how it would not work though.

Regarding the courier, UPS is the only courier used as they provide a full door to door service to anywhere in the world. They aren't the cheapest but everything is fully insured and tracked. Once you have paid and the order is dispatched you will get an email with the tracking number and a delivery date and time window so you can keep track of where it is up to.

Hope this helps.

Chris