Sign in to follow this  
gurka

p3d v5 pics requested: CYTZ, CYQA

Would someone be able to go to CYTZ and CYQA and post some screenshots of these airports in p3d v5?

Yes default please. 

I know of Simaddons for CYTZ. Is there any addon scenery for CYQA?

I have the Simaddons CYTZ and will try and disable it to get you some default shots. As for CYQA, here's a couple. If you need closer in or details, let me know.

2021-2-9-12-58-25-777.jpg
2021-2-9-12-58-48-279.jpg

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yes, his CYTZ is quite good. Plus the other airports he does all have sloped and rolling runways etc which is pretty cool in V5.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

He's quite the character also - great airports, but pricey. But he's always there helping his customers which is key.

I wish someone would do CYQA one day.

CYLS would be nice too. Shame the flight Ontario group went over to XP

The default CYLS is missing a taxiway which has been around for quite a while.  It makes me wonder about the updated navdata.

Be sure to email Ralph first at simaddons. As you own the FSX bundles perhaps he will provide a discount?

Dan

Edited by dpergau
Update

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS