Sign in to follow this  
shilex

Echec installation GTN-750

Bonjour , 

Je viens de faire l'acquisition  du GTN750 pour xplane 11.  L'installation semble bien déroulé, cependant quand je lance xplane et active le plugin ,  GTN 750  se lance mais reste noir. Impossible de l'allumer. 

Lors de l'installation , j'avais le choix de l'endroit ou mettre les fichiers. J'ai fait le choix de mon disque dur externe pour  une question de place . Je ne sais pas si c'est a cause de cela.  Si une personne se sent en mesure de me venir en aide , je serais très content.  ( je suis sur windows 10 et xplane 11 )

Merci beaucoup ///

Hello , I just bought the GTN750 for xplane 11. The installation seems to have gone well, however when I run xplane and activate the plugin, GTN 750 launches but remains black. Could not turn it on. During the installation, I had the choice of where to put the files. I chose my external hard drive because of space. I don't know if it's because of that. If someone feels able to help me, I would be very happy. (I am on windows 10 and xplane 11) thank you so much

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Translated to English.

@shilex, welcome to AvSim. We request you use English on these forums. I have edited your post and added an English translation.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello,

i don't know if this helps, but i had the same issue and downloaded and installed the Garmin PC Trainer manually and after this it works.

Here is the download link:

https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=12373

Regards

Nik

• Like 1

Bonjour, ablo frances aqui! (oublions mon espagnol, en français c'est correct! mais je réponds en anglais pour des raisons évidentes).

Can you please post the content of the RXP log files? (see RXP GTN User's Manual for file/path)

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)