Sign in to follow this  
Victor Ortiz

ATC voices configuration save

Is there a method or is it in the works to save an ATC voice configuration.  I have voices that work for Nippon, UK, and the US and would like to just click a saved setting and all the voices are there, rather than changing each voice by hand (16?) each time I fly in those regions.  By the way, the Japanese voices pronounce Japanese cities correctly, whereas the US/UK voices are miserable there and vice versa.  

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

That is not currently possible.  I will add it to the future enhancements list.

For now, you could create separate versions of the AppConfig.xml file where the voice options are stored and then use the one you want for a particular flight.

The are located at:

c:\users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Settings\AppConfig.xml
where <UserName> is your PC user name.  Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.

Dave

Thank you very much for the information.  Sorry to see this so late.  Cheers

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080