Sign in to follow this  
untel123

PC crash

Since Saturday, I cannot use MSFS anymore, it crashes the PC when loading bar is around 50% while showing World Update III.  The first screen showing 85 airports ... is properly shown, then this screen becomes very transparent and PC restarts.  I removed everything from community folder with no change.  I tried to reinitialize XBOX and Microsoft Store without success but I previously solved a similar problem this way.  I get no other information from event viewer than the previous stop was not planned. 

Did someone else has similar problems ? What else could I do ? 

To be honest, I'm really not sure Flap problem is the only problem Asobo created with the last update. If Flap would have been the only problem, they, for sure, would have "hot fix" that very rapidly.  So is my problem a more common problem coming from the bugged update ????   

Hi there 

I highly doubt it, if there was a software problem it would show in the event viewer. I'm pretty certain you have a hardware problem. Crashing software wouldn't restart the system. Most likely your PSU is faulty. Just Google it how to check or get it checked at your local PC shop. 

Good luck 

Mick 

PC: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 TI, DDR5 G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 2X32 GB, Corsair HX 1000, Fractal Torrent, Samsung LC32 / G7 1440P.

It looks like hardware problem not software. It could be your memory or power supply 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI