Sign in to follow this  
Bjartie

Vox Atc not recognising add on aircraft

I have used Vox ATC for years without any problems. Today suddenly it is not recognising my many add on aircraft; this has never happened before. This is in P3dv4. I uninstalled VOX and reinstalled with no joy. I have several Virtucol aircraft as well as many others downloaded over the years. Help!

After a lot of trial and error and reinstalling VOX twice and running the indexer countless times I have the following: default aircraft work fine. Some add-ons such as Project Airbus (from Rikooo) also work. 777s and 787s also from Rikooo work, but Airbus A350 also from Rikooo don't. Payware such as Virtucol and Iris also don't work. These are all aircraft that I've flown many times with VOX without any trouble until today. I haven't a clue what is going on.

@Bjartie

given some do / some don't .........my first guess is thus that the Vox gauges are not being installed (correctly or at all) by PanelSetup in the "problematic" aircraft's panel.cfg file.

but then, why "not" after success before ?

Edited by vadriver

for now, cheers

john martin

I've looked at the panel cfgs and they seem fine. If I still had hair i would be tearing it out!

I think I have figured out the problem- I have a few FAIB aircraft that I have put in a panel and fly with. When I took out all of these VOX ATC worked normally. So I guess I'll have to work backwards to install the FAIB aircraft and find out which one is causing the trouble

• Upvote 1