Sign in to follow this  
Deaf Pilot

Flight Videos

Hey folks... just a few videos for ya.My buddy isnt that good with the camera, and he accidentally filmed onto the memory card, hence the low frame rates. Takeoff from FCHwww.idratherbeflying.net/Videos/MOV00450.MPGClimbout and Departurewww.idratherbeflying.net/Videos/MOV00451.MPGExplaining the trim function to my buddy who is filmingwww.idratherbeflying.net/Videos/MOV00458.MPGSetting up for slow flight headed into very strong winds... if I didn't have two passengers with me, I would have flown backwards... I think at one point I had a ground speed of about 5 knots.www.idratherbeflying.net/Videos/MOV00459.MPG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Todd, that departure shot (#1) is fine until the end. I thought from the video that you had augered in!!! Good series despite the appearance of an "oops" in the first video.

Hey Tom... I wasnt sure what you were talking about until I took another look at it. I didnt even bother to edit any of these at all, so thats why that was still in there. I thought maybe you were referring to the takeoff length... we had full load of gas and two passengers plus myself... took FOREVER to get up to 2,000 and 3,000