Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I was wondering if you could consider two requests:

1. Could the FO wait 5 seconds after frequency change before contacting the next controller?

2. I have FSUIPC set to that it repeats PF3s PTT hot-key every second or so, so that I'm not talked over by other traffic. The latter sometimes happens to the FO, so it would be great if MCE could frequently repeat pressing the PF3 PTT hot-key as well

Thanks!

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

Hello, a bump for this topic. Plus, a problem I am encountering since 2.9.0.7: As soon as MCE starts up, it seems to cycle the info text (shift + Z). Sometimes, it gets interrupted (?), and I am stuck with the info displaying GPU memory, FPS, Gs, fuel and health points. The thing is: Using shift + Z won't cycle the info, it's like the key combination doesn't do anything anymore. Ending MCE unfortunately doesn't help, I have to shut down P3D.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

1 hour ago, d.tsakiris said:

Hello, a bump for this topic. Plus, a problem I am encountering since 2.9.0.7: As soon as MCE starts up, it seems to cycle the info text (shift + Z). Sometimes, it gets interrupted (?), and I am stuck with the info displaying GPU memory, FPS, Gs, fuel and health points. The thing is: Using shift + Z won't cycle the info, it's like the key combination doesn't do anything anymore. Ending MCE unfortunately doesn't help, I have to shut down P3D.

This was affecting P3D V5.1 and fixed since in latest patch (latest version on website also up to date)

You need to replace fsInsider64.dll in \Prepar3D v5\ and \Prepar3D v4\ folders.

New dll also takes care of other suggestion you made in another thread regarding Sound volume autoattenuation pop-up.

With new dll it only happens when you haven't fired th sim for more than 10 hours. Not on every sim start.

Can also be disabled if required.

We'll see what can be done regarding item 1 in initial post.

We're Reluctant to add too many options as it would become an unmanageable mess in the long run. There are already far too many for ATC alone.😄

Great, thanks for the superb support!

Best regards, Dimitrios