Sign in to follow this  
hydbyr

Rev 2.6.2.2Rev 3b activation

Just downloaded the version above and tried to start the app.  It asks for an activation key - (which I found!!) but the activation dialogue states that this is on a different machine.  In fact it is the same machine.

The older version I used worked fine.  When installing the 2.6.2.2R3B version the documentation, the EULA and the wav files all hung up the installer.  I moved the older versions, clicked on retry, and the installer continued and finished installing. As I said above, however, the program won't activate.

I still have the 2.6.2.2r3b zip file, so I can easily re-install, but I'd like to know how to do it properly so that I can use the program.

The new system has different identities for the PC.  After you install the version 2.6.2.2R3b update, you need to:
⦁    press the Register button 
⦁    enter your email and the license key  (Be sure the email is the one you paid with)
⦁    press the Deactivate  button
⦁    after that succeeds, press the Activate button

That should get you going again.

If that doesn't work, email me with your license key and I'll look into it.

Dave

Thanks for the reply, Dave.  If I had done as good a job searching for the instructions as I do looking through a flight plan I'd have seen it.  I happened to get it by randomly going through that procedure!!  Just fooling around.  😕

By the way, why is the R3b installer hanging up on the wav files, the pdf docs and the EULA?