Sign in to follow this  
Hermman

PA44 in MSFS2020

It gathers some doubts about this aircraft. All in relation to the PA44 in the MFS2020. If anyone can help me with any of the questions
1) Window heat - I know that this aircraft does not defrost the windows. But is there any way to do that? I realize that with a temperature of -4º there is already freezing of the windows, 
forcing me to always fly at very low flight levels. When it freezes, even after flying in warmer temperatures there is no defrost, forcing me to switch an airport with Full IFR conditions 
with zero visibility.
2) GPU Carenado- Does the GPU do real work on the aircraft? I live exceeding my battery time on the ground and GPU does not work. Is there a way to activate it that I don't know about? 
In the checklist of the PA44 there is a procedure for me to start the engines from the GPU. Is this possible in Carenado?

3) Mixture - I have increased power on the ground even with Throttles and Propellers in Idle, forcing me to taxi using the speed provided by the Mixture lever. That looks like a BUG to me.

Thank you very much to the aviator friends.

Your number 1-Window Heat. I can not find anything for Toggle Window Heat in the MSFS lists. There is Toggle Anti Ice. Is that what you are thinking of?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the Recognition light switch does on the Seminole in MSFS 2020? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310