I've just recently set up my new Honeycomb Bravo TQ. I've watched lots of videos on how to configure profiles for the different aircraft types.  However, when I move ANY of the levers the sliders for the axes do not respond.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Does anyone know how to fix this? What am I missing?  Do I have a faulty product?

The driver don't manage the levers.

Axis must be configure in the sim (or any other utility of your choice).

Gérard

gaab, Thanks, but it's not the drivers I'm on about. It's the configuration of the Bravo throttle quadrant WITHIN the sim.  It's there that the sliders are not responding when I move any of the levers.

2 minutes ago, CaptAus said:

not responding when I move any of the levers.

Try plugging into a different USB port?

31 minutes ago, CaptAus said:

gaab, Thanks, but it's not the drivers I'm on about. It's the configuration of the Bravo throttle quadrant WITHIN the sim.  It's there that the sliders are not responding when I move any of the levers.

May be I was not clear enought (english is not my native language...)

You have to setup the AXIS directly in P3D -> Options -> Axis Assignments for the Bravo.
Axis are not managed by the AFC Bridge/Configurator software supplied with the Bravo.

I don't think it's an USB issue as the switch are working, if I understand correctly your initial message.

Gérard

13 minutes ago, gaab said:

if I understand correctly your initial message

If you're getting power to the TQ then yes not a USB issue. That's odd, when I plugged my Bravo TQ into my P3D 2.4 it was by default setup for a twin engine and I didn't have to do anything? 

Edited by MartinRex007

Thanks guys. I did swap to another USB port initially but the same issue remained, so it's not a USB issue. I'm not using P3D but MSFS 2020. I did go into Devices and Printers in Windows and the sliders work there. I have also noticed on videos I've watched that there is a THROTTLE INCREASE function to set the TOGA button, but in the version of the Honeycomb Bravo I have it is not listed when I extend the THROTTLE options to all.  Does this mean the DEFAULT setting is not complete?   When I open MSFS I get a message saying "Warning: Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may experience errors during the game".  I have not yet upgraded the graphics card, but intend doing so. I am assuming this warning message is relating to the graphics, not the configuration of the Honeycomb Bravo bindings.  Any more thoughts?

I've found that you have to delete the assignment for each axis in MSFS and then re-assign it. Works like a charm.