Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Official version 22 is available

I've noticed something flying into KMSP. On two different flights (first one with 22.0 beta 5, second one with 22.0), the parking airport changed from KMSP to KMIC on short final. I understand why it happens, but is there something I can do to prevent it? This is the section of todays log (I landed on KMSP runway 30R at 12:12):

The parking airport is KMSP (MSP)

Parking percentage set from airport file: 35
Airport file parked_updates\KMSP.xml for Minneapolis-St Paul Intl
author: ParkPosGenerator, version: 15.0, date: Feb 29, 2020

supplier: Flightbeam
    altitude feet: 841
    home base: 
    max two: 
    parking positions: 165
        131 with real=true option(-s) (79%), average 24 hours coverage is 45%, 29 different airlines
        121 with real=false option(-s) (73%), average 24 hours coverage is 12%, 21 different airlines
        ============================================================================================
        165 with real and/or non real option(-s) (100%), average 24 hours coverage is 41, 32 different airlines

136 with AFCAD airlines info (82%)
    actual hour only: 1
    real only: 0
    last update: Apr 10, 2021

12:08:59 Real is off, Actual hour is on
There are 36 parking positions with valid options at 12:00 (utc)
36 parking positions to be filled = 21% (vs wanted 35%)
12:08:59 Live: 4, parked live: 0, parked static: 0
ASA1017  N529AS    MSP->SEA ASA B738 =2= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-800SSW - ETOPS
12:11:46 KMIC (MIC) is new destination, parked aircraft at KMSP (MSP) removed

The parking airport is KMIC (MIC)
Parking percentage set from airport file: 75
Airport file C:\ParkPosGenerator\airports\KMIC.xml for Crystal
author: ParkPosGenerator, version: 22.0, date: Apr 11, 2021

supplier: ORBX
    altitude feet: 869
    home base: 
    max two: 
    parking positions: 8
    actual hour only: 0
    real only: 0
    not yet updated

12:13:54 Live: 3, parked live: 0, parked static: 0

Marc ter Heide

30 minutes ago, voske said:

I've noticed something flying into KMSP. On two different flights (first one with 22.0 beta 5, second one with 22.0), the parking airport changed from KMSP to KMIC on short final. I understand why it happens, but is there something I can do to prevent it? This is the section of todays log (I landed on KMSP runway 30R at 12:12):

Oops I see.  I'll will add a test that if it lands and the airport is not the one where it has parked static aircraft it will change the situation.

For the time being, or for always if you are not flying at KMIC at all, you can prevent this from happening by removing the KMIC.xml files from parked_updates and from PPG/output.

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

Great, thanks! I've removed the KMIC.xml and I'll keep this solution in mind for other airports as well.

Marc ter Heide

Is it possible to explain what happened in this lines of liveriesskippedOnRregistration.txt for example these two lines, 

737 in "KLM;B738;3;0;JFAI_737_700_KLM;737", already exists for "JFAI_737_700_w Aeromexico"
737 in "KQA;B738;3;0;JFAI_737_700_w Kenya Airways;737", already exists for "JFAI_737_700_w Aeromexico"

There are many more but i try to understand what happend and what can i change. I red the manual under page 11 but it still is difficult to see what to change or to do.

Regards Sjon

3 hours ago, ongara said:

737 in "KLM;B738;3;0;JFAI_737_700_KLM;737", already exists for "JFAI_737_700_w Aeromexico"

It means that registration code "737"  for the KLM aircraft was already found by AILG for the Aeromexico aircraft.  

So they both have this line in the [fltsim.xx] section that details the livery (in the aircraft.cfg file)

atc_id=737

Actually 737 is not a valid registration code ..., so you either delete the line or add the correct registration code.

The easiest solution is to delete the line, then AILG will put the livery in AI_liveries.xml and PSXT is able to use it for matching.

Edited by kiek

23 hours ago, voske said:

Great, thanks! I've removed the KMIC.xml and I'll keep this solution in mind for other airports as well.

22.1 is updated, re-install please

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

Hello. Tell me what to update these programs
PSXseeconTraffic for MSFS
AILGenerator for MSFS
ParkPosGenerator for MSFS
Do you need to remove old versions of programs? and install new versions ?

3 hours ago, gydp2009 said:

Hello. Tell me what to update these programs
PSXseeconTraffic for MSFS
AILGenerator for MSFS
ParkPosGenerator for MSFS
Do you need to remove old versions of programs? and install new versions ?

This thread is about PSXT and PSXT_MSFS. You only have to install the new version. No need to remove the previous one, the installer will do that for you.

Hey Nico, can you add the Boeing Dreamlifter to the wingspan data? Should be a little less then the -400 because they removed the winglets but to make it easy maybe just take the 747-400 span?

<wingspan type="BLCF" meters="64.4" />

Kind regards!

EDIT: I just saw some small errors with a couple regional aircraft at Ancorage

15:54:43 no parking   QXE29_   no livery match for QXE DH8D
16:00:07 no parking   AER24_   no livery match for AER B190

Those liveries definatly worked at some point with PSXT and if I check with AI Lights Pro it still shows up correctly (so its active in the sim) and if i let AIL run it gets picked up correctly but PSXT does not find them...

EDIT2:
Ok now it gets interesting, static parking does not work but live aircraft is no problem:

AER45_    AER B190 =0=
AER31    N575A     AKN->ANC AER B190 =3= FLAi_HTAI_B1900C_AER-Alaska Central

Edited by DLH7LA

2 hours ago, DLH7LA said:

EDIT2:
Ok now it gets interesting, static parking does not work but live aircraft is no problem:

AER45_    AER B190 =0=
AER31    N575A     AKN->ANC AER B190 =3= FLAi_HTAI_B1900C_AER-Alaska Central

This might be a cargo issue. If the gate is marked cargo=true, and your AER B190 livery is not a cargo aircraft it will not match.

Point then remains: how does the AER B190 appears as option for that gate in your airport file?

Edited by kiek

1 hour ago, kiek said:

This might be a cargo issue. If the gate is marked cargo=true, and your AER B190 livery is not a cargo aircraft it will not match.

Point then remains: how does the AER B190 appears as option for that gate in your airport file?

Yep that was it, Aircraft was correct with cargo=true but the AFCAD had the position (incorrectly) marked as cargo=false... Switched it to cargo=true and they are back!
Entry for the AER is this:
            <option airline="AER" type="B190" real="true" hours="11,12,14,15,16,19,20,21" />

Just noticed the E290 is also missing in the wingspan data:

<wingspan type="E290" meters="33.7" />

Best regards!

• Like 1