JF Arrow III (N327DA)

Real one:

89109_1570816888.jpg

Mine:

327da1.jpg

327da2.jpg

327da3.jpg

327da4.jpg

Available on my....Oops! Cart before the horse.

I'll be back. 😳

Mediafire HERE

And of course on AVSIM Library soon.

Edited by Ron Attwood
  • Like 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Just a splendid paint. Great design and artfully executed. A true Attwood. (!) Of course tastes vary (see D-EMAR). FWIW, this is my personal favorite of all Arrow liveries. Well done, friend.

A quick check indicates that N327DA is now owned by an Oklahoma City company after being owned and photographed in Florida before 2019. All recent photos and radar tracking have it based at Biggin Hill. A long-distance rental? Mystery ship.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Very kind Mike. Some of the pictures I came across had it looking a bit ...sad. With that in mind I did leave a lot of 'travel weary' textures on it.

Yup. As thing go, this is a fairly new Arrow...2002. So probably more a matter of the ownership's care and maintenance. (The listed owners for the last decade look to be leasing companies. One wonders.) You have captured the current look as well-used but not abandoned.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

One of my fav Arrow paints as well Ron. You have an artful eye! Great job!

Edited by nbrich1

On 4/17/2021 at 4:13 PM, MM said:

N327DA is now owned by an Oklahoma City company after being owned and photographed in Florida before 2019. All recent photos and radar tracking have it based at Biggin Hill. A long-distance rental?

Mike, I've taken a downright liberty and used the above text in my advertising blurb on the AVSIM Library. I'll wait till I hear from your attorneys.