Sign in to follow this  
John Alexander

Zero Point Zero Problems.

Is it ok to say in a support forum that I had nill point nothing trouble with your program?

After being constantly crash landed by Microsoft ATC in the past and two incidents on VATSIM that I witnessed and triggered me as a professional psychologist, I decided to begin my search for a good ATC program this morning. 
In the past I tried Radar contact and the other one where I forgot the name.

I found P2A, watched a few videos on YouTube about installation and the interface. Downloaded it, installed it, went through the config, updated the airac and assigned a PTT button. Then created a FlightPlan in Simbrief, loaded the FBW A320 into the FS2020 and flew from Nice to Geneva and back. Luckily I had my speech recognition already trained, so that worked right from the start. Well. What can I say? It works great! On approach into Nice ATC recognised a „live traffic“ on the runway and sent me on a missed approach. On the way back I let the copilot handle all the stuff.

Tomorrow I’ll try it with ATC chatter and then I am going to buy it!

Thanks!

Edited by John Alexander

John, 

Thanks for the report and glad you're enjoying the program.  As far as I know, there is nothing illegal or immoral about saying something nice on the forum.🙂

Dave

• Upvote 1

I added the ATC chatter files and first needed to find out how the folder structure works. But the manual is actually very good and so I had no problem figuring it out. Chatter works great! Sadly had to go to work 😄

When I come home later, I will purchase P2A right away. I would do it from work, but I cannot do it on my iPhone, as it seems 🤔 the mobile website isn’t showing the menu, no matter how I try to rescale it.

And before I start googling: can you recommend a page where I can get / buy good voices for windows? I followed some tutorials on how to add more voices, but they all sound a bit too robotic. I saw another video where someone had really good voices installed.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

J