Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

Unable to taxi using the flybywire 320

Got  a  issue   which  not  to worried  about  is  that when i  select  the push back option using  the  efb ipad  on the  left  hand  side  window,  after  push back is  completed   unable  to  taxi  only  able  to  go  fwd.  When selecting  push back using  the  atc  ground  service  i have  no issues. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You have to disconnect the tractor must press the button on the ipad again and it will work as it should

Edited by Axis3600

On 6/15/2021 at 5:13 PM, Axis3600 said:

You have to disconnect the tractor must press the button on the ipad again and it will work as it should

so  you have  to press  stop  twice  than  ok  thx  for  that

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hello Peter,
You only have to set the parking brakes once pushback is done.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.