Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

FILE

Can someone upload or send me the files York_Minster_specular.dds, Zebra_Adult_M.dds, Zebra_Adult_M_lm.dds, Zebra_Adult_M_Mane.dds,and Zebra_Adult_M_Mane_lm.dds. I messed these files up, and when the installer gets to them, it freezesPS, these files are from C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSceneryGlobalTextureEDIT: gmail account = sailerboynflyer@gmail.comhotmail account = sailerboynflyer@hotmail.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Why not just copy them from the DVD? This isn't the best place to ask for copyrighted files.Doug

where do i find it, it appears all of the files are encrypted. if someone could tell me, i would be grateful

How did you mess the files up?I'm also fairly new to Avsim, but reading the rules, they are fairly strict on swapping base files, and rightly so.Perhaps your quickest route is to just uninstall and re-install FSX again?PS: not suggesting what you are doing is dodgey? I'm not really sure what you are trying to do ... but you cant ask for someone to send original program files.Sorry.

There is a repair function in the FS X installation process.Just load the FS X DVD # 1 and it will find the wrong files and replace them automatically.Best regards.Luis