Sign in to follow this  
SamratKathayat

Trick to deal with FSLabs tiller for those using mouse yoke?

I'm suffering with the *realistic* tiller system of FSLabs. It's only because I'm a average mouse yoke user. It's unknown as to why FSLabs does not support autorudder. It's a burning issue for people out there, like me, who solely uses mouse yoke for flying for some reason. I know we can use the MCDU to activate sticky tiller disco button but then you have to steer using the keyboard, which is unbelievably difficult. Is there any other way to steer the aircraft on ground using mouse & keyboard? If so, that would be really helpful. Thanks! 

@SamratKathayat, can you please refrain from using these type of fonts in your posts. They are extremely difficult to read.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

best bet is  to post  your  issues  in the  fslabs  forum on  why  they dont  support  auto rudder

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 6/25/2021 at 1:25 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

@SamratKathayat, can you please refrain from using these type of fonts in your posts. They are extremely difficult to read.

0kay. If that's the only thing preventing you from helping me, I'll implement that the very next time :)

23 minutes ago, SamratKathayat said:

0kay. If that's the only thing preventing you from helping me, I'll implement that the very next time :)

It's not about me helping you. As a moderator I asked you to avoid fancy fonts as many members find them hard to read.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

It's not about me helping you. As a moderator I asked you to avoid fancy fonts as many members find them hard to read.

0kay. I will.