Sign in to follow this  
guibru

The first autogyro for MSFS by BlueMesh.

This curious little machine will soon be making a first entry into MSFS, thanks to the work of BlueMesh, who recently brought us the Caudron Rafale C430.

BlueMesh is hoping to finish the work  by the end of the month, ready for the upcoming launch of MSFS on Xbox on July 27th. Wait and see...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=198447125619623&id=100443062086697

21070805170316140517487170.jpg

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

I adore Autogyros and they really aren't common enought in sims in general so I'm REALLY hoping this one pans out well.

Last year was like the year that 3rd party developers got their feet wet with the MSFS SDK.  By this year, many 3rd party developers have gotten a good grip of the MSFS SDK.  I think the 2nd half of 2021, and throughout 2022, we will see an explosion of planes showing up in MSFS.  The fun times are ahead!

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM