Sign in to follow this  
Godwisper

switching from freq to another

even if I do everything correctly sometimes it keeps switching me from one frequency to another. 

Had an occasion where I did the taxi and was preparing for departure clearance but even if the plugin recognized my instruction it kept switching me from one frequency to another without recognizing my clearance. I had to take off without clearance but than I lost communication with the ATC

ATC: MLA Three One Contact Ground on One Two One Point Three for Taxi instructions 
Suggested: ~Ground on One Two One Point Three for Taxi.  MLA Three One
    Pilot: Ground on One Two One Point Three for taxi MLA Three One; 
    Pilot: MLA Three One Ready for Departure Runway Three Six Left; 
      ATC: MLA Three One Contact Tower on One One Eight Point One
Suggested: ~Tower on One One Eight Point One MLA Three One
    Pilot: Tower on One One Eight Point One MLA Three One; 
    Pilot: MLA Three One Ready for Departure Runway Three Six Left; 
      ATC: MLA Three One Contact Ground on One Two One Point Three for Taxi instructions 

You were not close enough to the takeoff position, so Tower told you to go back to Ground for instructions.

A few airport taxiway definitions have the runway end somewhere other than the "numbers".  Often at the far end of the overrun to take advantage of the additional runway length.  Others have them right on the numbers.  

When this happens, you can usually just press the Taxi button to the right of the map and see if you are at the right taxiway intersection.  If you are, check Taxi Mnt and see if you are at the very end of the Runway line.  Most often, it seems, this occurs when the takeoff position is on the numbers and you've taxied to the very end of the overrun.  If so, just taxi up closer to the numbers and repeat your request for departure.

Dave

• Like 1

yes can be as was using the plugin SAM follow me to take me to the taxi 🙂

but happened second time I did fly and it was a frequency change which was not mentioned during the chat. Sorry but am rather new to flight sims but really enjoying myself.

on another note not to create another post...

I did buy as well x chatter yesterday which I put in p2atc. The sound of xchatter is good and normal but the sound coming from the atc is very low. Any idea how to improve ?

ATC Volume is controlled by changing the Voice Volume on the Voices tab of config.  Default is 75%, so raise it to 100.

Dave

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

ATC Volume is controlled by changing the Voice Volume on the Voices tab of config.  Default is 75%, so raise it to 100.

Dave

Dave thanks. Increased to 100% on all voices but still xchatter is superior