Sign in to follow this  
737_800

FranceVFR Bundle vs. XYZ

Thanks for the screenshots!

My assumptions came true. I also consider the interior of the terminal superfluous. But instead of glass, they used photographs of poor quality.!! 

Indeed, their strategy is crystal clear.😃 The apron is great, but the buildings are from the FSX. Maybe they will finalize the 3D models with PBR textures. I would buy if the price was half the price. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Flying-Hare said:

I would buy if the price was half the price. 

9.9€ single or 5€/airport in the pack of 5 😉

But, at the end of day, which airport are you interest in ? If it's Biarritz, there's none from FranceVFR for MSFS 😉 And there's a freeware isn't it ?

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

59 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

But, at the end of day, which airport are you interest in ?

22 minutes ago, Flying-Hare said:

Biarritz of course from Flightbeam. 

Hum. You are looking for a Biarritz scenery. You have choosen FlightBeam. Perfect choice. I love my Flightbeam KPDX. But... why asking for the quality of window transparency on FranceVFR MSFS sceneries which, btw, doesn't include Biarritz 😉 ?

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Because the title of the theme and your screenshots reminded me of the FranceVFR bundle. I have Biarritz. I am interested in the airports from the bundle. I meant the Flightbeam version is great. I missed your question.)

2 hours ago, Flying-Hare said:

Thanks for the screenshots!

My assumptions came true. I also consider the interior of the terminal superfluous. But instead of glass, they used photographs of poor quality.!! 

Indeed, their strategy is crystal clear.😃 The apron is great, but the buildings are from the FSX. Maybe they will finalize the 3D models with PBR textures. I would buy if the price was half the price. 

I personally don't need interiors and for flying online having accurate and great looking ground textures is important for me. However, if the buildings have FSX quality, ehh, I don't know. Orbx has them on sale for 24 Euro. Maybe I would buy them if they have an 50 per cent sale going.

I don't have even seen any screenshots at night from vfr france scnery. If they have put just textures instead of glass, i think that would look not that good.

When it comes to Biarritz, depending on the quality of BMW.ru even that might enough for people who are not living there or flying just occacianally to Biarritz.

Edited by 737_800

3 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Orbx has them on sale for 24 Euro

Oh, you're lucky: I can't see the FranceVFR Airport Pack #1 on OrbxDirect. Only single airport and "Obstacles et Repères VFR"

Vincent B.

3 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Oh, you're lucky: I can't see the FranceVFR Airport Pack #1 on OrbxDirect. Only single airport and "Obstacles et Repères VFR"

You need to scroll down and click the button. It will put everyone of them into the card and you get the discount: https://orbxdirect.com/bundle/france-vfr-airport-pack-1

Edited by 737_800

2 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Ok, thanks! My best bet is that the price difference is the VAT 😉 

How much tax have you to pay?

7 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

How much tax have you to pay?

For french resident, "TVA" is the VAT name in France and it's 4.98€ on 29.90€

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

47 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

For french resident, "TVA" is the VAT name in France and it's 4.98€ on 29.90€

So around 16,65%, should be cheapter for you than me. At my place they charge a bit more taxes.

On 7/17/2021 at 10:05 PM, 737_800 said:

Yes, was looking for that. Do we already know which airpots are to come from them? Can you guys recommaned the developer?

Now we know which airport will appear next. Venice Marco Polo !

screenshot000534hkq1.jpgscreenshot00057mcj87.jpg

Yes, I have bought the bundle, I am impressed with the buildings but the ground textures are really a pain. I think LIMJ is quite alright with the ground textures but the other airports that I have tried so far are quite unsharp and not enjoyable. But yeah, it's just 1,5 Euro per airport. Still I wish he could find a way to optimize the ground textues, if he would do that, then this bundle would be amazing.

On 7/18/2021 at 1:38 PM, Flying-Hare said:

Thank you, this is clear to me. I am interested in the quality of FranceVFR bundle. I am waiting for your review to make a purchase decision.

Not sure if you ever saw it but my FranceVFR airport pack review was published last week :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaHgtjHC5tU