Sign in to follow this  
willnosm

Add a single new airport after MakeRwys.exe

I ran MakeRwys.exe on my MSFS , and it imports the whole chunk of database & csv, Then in Pilot2ATC -> Taxi Mgt -> Import Taxiways/Gates from all airport .  This work fine but it left me with all airports being modified (Taxiway / Gate )

Anyone know how to import just a single new airport from Makerwys ? I don't mind fiddle manually with the csv.

Here are what i did, I modified following csv with just a single entry of the airport i interested to add.

• g5.csv
  • r5.csv
  • t5.csv

Result in my new airport added , but all others airports are empty (missing taxiway/gates)

NEED THE LAST BIT INFO. PROBABLY THE AIRPORT DATABASE ? airport.fsm ?

what is the format and how to modify it to just a single entry of airport i want to add.

help dave ?

You cannot Add a single airport.  You can import a single airport's Taxiways, etc. if the airport is already in the data.

Dave

nope, i want a new airport, new single airport . since i don't want to mess with existing one.

Do you want to consider making this feature ? I think it make sense, rather import the whole thing ( the thought of it will override my painstaking renaming of taxiway of another airport scared me )

Anyway I decide to import the whole database and make backup for old database and switch back when i want to.