Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

Could this be the problem?

With the dissapearing buildings/terminals etc in Sweden, that the Nordic update that I have installed "over" SU5 is not "matched" with SU5, that it causes buildings dissapear, and elevation, bridges missmatches etc?

Is there a way to unistall Nordic update and try without it, or do I have to reinstall the whole MSFS to fly without Nordic update?

Best regards

Buspelle

16 minutes ago, buspelle said:

Is there a way to unistall Nordic update and try without it,

Profile - Content Manager - select Nordic and delete. I doubt that will help you since new versions of all the World Updates were available in Content Manager on Tuesday and I'm assuming that you already installed those.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Thanks Sierra! I will at least try... And otherwise I hold my thumbs that todays hotfix solves that problem with dissapearing buildings!

Cheers!😀

2 hours ago, buspelle said:

With the dissapearing buildings/terminals etc in Sweden, that the Nordic update that I have installed "over" SU5 is not "matched" with SU5, that it causes buildings dissapear, and elevation, bridges missmatches etc?

Is there a way to unistall Nordic update and try without it, or do I have to reinstall the whole MSFS to fly without Nordic update?

Best regards

Buspelle

I was flying out from Bromma last night, my God it was looking terrible after SU5, half buildings and big walls all over the place. I really looking forward to Orbx ESSB, I wonder how long we have to wait for that release.

Btw, is it "Kristi Brud" in your Avatar 😄 

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

It sure is looking ugly after SU 5, lets hope todays hotfix solves the problem... 

..."Kristi brud"? For me to know and You to guess.. 😉

• Like 1