Sign in to follow this  

Light bloom problem *Aces*

I am having an issue where with certain aircraft when light bloom is enabled in that randomly light bloom stops working but the frame rate hit is still there. The r22 exhibits this problem all the time. If you start off with light bloom enabled and then do a 180 in the r22 when you come back around at the sun then light bloom will have turned off even though the cpu obviously still thinks it is on due to the frame rate. This is a very large bug and I wanted to know if anyone else was getting this behavior? I only turn it on when away from cities, but it looks magnificent in Hawaii with the megascenery addon. Some help and a fix would be appreciated. Thanks.

Anyone have this problem? Can someone fire up light bloom with the r22 and do a few 180's and see if the bloom effect goes away? I don't want this thread to get lost in the shuffle until I get some answers for this issue.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 @ 893Mhz | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 575/900 | Seagate 2x 320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

What happens for me is that my screen gets really fuzzy. With bloom on it seems like since the screen redraws everything gets out of focus. I have to zoom really far in (to my gauges) and the plane's skin to see clearly again. I think my video card can't handle it or something...I've never seen it not work but I have had that same problem with AA not working...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Does the same to me. It works for a bit in VC, then panning your head up and down it starts to go intermitant for a second then its gone. However changing to spot, it continues working. Jumping back to VC its still gone.I noticed that the effect is not seen through the rotors in any view.BTW: Holy FPS hit ... about 65% of my usual.Regards'GarettAMD 64 X2 4800+ @ 2.8mhz|ASUS A8N-SLI Premium|2G Mushkin BLK XP4000 3-3-4-8 @ 500mhz|2 X WDJ250 72K Raid 0|1X 120 10K Cuda|EVGA 7900GTXKO512 @ 682/1700 DV93.47|Audigy 2ZS Premium|Logitech Z-5500 Speakers|Silverstone Strider 750W PS|Saitek X52|P199 19

Thanks Garett :) That is the exact same behavior I see here. Fix it please Aces as I am sure it was a known bug at release time.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 @ 893Mhz | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 575/900 | Seagate 2x 320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup