Sign in to follow this  
aerdt

Ground Environment for FSX Coming Soon!!

Guest shortflyer

Hi all, I emailed Aerosoft with regard to any plans to create a ground environment for FSX and guess what.......it may be here sooner than we all think! Read email I sent and recieved below:Hi,This may be a premature question but i'll ask anyway. Do you have expectations for creating a ground environment for FSX in the future?Regards,KelvinHello,I think there will be a Ground Environment for FSX in approx. 1 - 2 month.Kind regardsAerosoft GmbHNicole LorangAirport Paderborn/L.Lindberghring 12D-33142 Buereninfo@aerosoft.dewww.aerosoft.de HRB1989 PaderbornGF: Winfried Diekmann-----Urspr

Guest Peter Wilding

Just to clarify, this is not the Ground Environment that myself, (Peter Wilding) Anthony Vos and Carl Hackman work on.Our GE will be available over the coming months. It will be released some time soon after ASX (Active Sky X) by Damian Clark who we are now working with. There will be a significant range of products that plug in to the ASX weather engine or X-Engine product.Peter

Guest shortflyer

I'm only working on information i recieved from "Aerosoft". I emailed them directly and, as you see, was given the above information.Kelvin

Your mention here is the first I have heard of any "Active Sky X." RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest Peter Wilding

yes, our team is not in the habit of talking things up before the release.

>I'm only working on information i recieved from "Aerosoft". I>emailed them directly and, as you see, was given the above>information.>>KelvinErrr, but Aerosoft don't market or develop Ground Environment (GE), Flight 1 and Peter Wilding do.Why would Aerosoft know anything about an update to GE for FSX?Glenn

Guest shortflyer

hmm, Glenn, you do have a point...i obviously emailed the wrong crowd however there is the word from the horses mouth that GE for FSX is in the pipeline but i am now left curious about the response aerosoft gave me with regards to the release of the future product.Kelvin

Hehe!Two follow-ups for two of the best programs that I have ever purchased for MSFS. Wow, that is great news indeed!Pat