Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Ai traffic (or the lack thereof)

I see that some of us complaining not having air traffic. 

Just off Geneva airport with a dozen of aircraft around me in the skies. MP is off, only Live traffic. EasyJet, Sunturk, Air Hop etc.  I am on the North Europe server. (a note here, it seems that I cannot choose anymore my server).

If all your settings are OK  in the traffic and data panels, could it be that some servers are faulty and not SU5 ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I didn't notice it until I was flying. Saw one airliner landing on my doubling back climb, looked at the VFR map and there was a dozen of them, confirmed by LittleNavMap.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

14 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

I am on the North Europe server. (a note here, it seems that I cannot choose anymore my server).

Where could you specify a preferred server? I never saw that option. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

8 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

I didn't notice it until I was flying. Saw one airliner landing on my doubling back climb, looked at the VFR map and there was a dozen of them, confirmed by LittleNavMap.

i have seen aircraft land and taxi to the gate but for some reason ai will not depart from the gate, looking around it seems to be a problem. fingers crossed it will be fixed soon 

Edited by FSUK_86

4 minutes ago, hvw said:

Where could you specify a preferred server? I never saw that option. Thanks.

click on your avatar on the upper right, a drop down menu will specify your online status and the server. Before SU5 you could select a server (North or West Europe for me) Now it seems to be automatic. No choice.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

5 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

click on your avatar on the upper right, a drop down menu will specify your online status and the server. Before SU5 you could select a server (North or West Europe for me) Now it seems to be automatic. No choice.

Thanks Dominique. I just checked and you are right, a server is not selectable.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

22 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

I can still select servers here.  (EDIT, we'll i could up until 7 hours ago..will check now...) EDIT 2.   Yup, can still select servers.

As for live traffic.  I've had a few occasions where it hasn't shown in game.  Going to the menu and turning it off, apply, then on again, apply, usually works.

Edited by The Moose