Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cormega

To all the tweakers and fixers

I just want to tip my hat to all the tweakers and fixers who go around our flightsim world and fix all the little things they find like faulty AFCADS, mis-placed ILS beams, goofed up taxiways or messed up coastlines. They might not be as glamorous as the master scenery and aircraft builders, but they do so much to improve our FS world. They did it for FS9 and they are now doing it for FSX. There are a lot of whiners and flamers that come on these forums and bring no solutions to problems except to call hard working programmers names. However, this great little group of quiet devotees, who must fly around literally with virtual wrenches and screwdrivers in their back pockets add so much to the sim and do so much to make it better. Their files turn up often and gradually after awhile they have literally cleaned up and improved so much of the program.We need creativity, practicality and fixit know-how; this is what makes our sims better. Now go fly!Lee:) I've added a pic to make nice, I call it blue on blue on bluehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/166984.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Lee; Love the pic.....love the message. Also notice you're a noobie.....:-lol Just a few more like yourself and this place would be in top notchshape:-bigangel

Haha, Cheers Midnight! I agree! Great Pic! and Thanks Tweakers!!!!