Sign in to follow this  
DJ Rosko

LINDA Half Working PMDG 737ngxu

I’ve got Module 1.4B installed (C wouldn’t install) and I’m trying to run the honeycomb alpha and bravo-some buttons on the alpha are working-but the Bravo isn’t working at all.  I can’t figure it out-it seems some of my FSL Module commands are copied over to the NGXU module and I have to delete those first.  

AP buttons, GEN, APU switches, TOGA/FD/AT all not working 

image.jpg

On the Alpha-the Autobrake and start/fuel cutoff switches WORK, while the lighting beacons etc. do NOT work. 
image.jpg

Soft AP disconnect works but AT disconnect doesn’t work 

image.jpg

Not sure what I’m doing wrong-my A320 module works like a charm. 

Edited by DJ Rosko

You need to SYNC LINDA to the sim by clicking on the button to the right of the aircraft name which will highlight I’m Orange. Also click on Reload LUA Engine. Otherwise LINDA can’t work.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

2 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

You need to SYNC LINDA to the sim by clicking on the button to the right of the aircraft name which will highlight I’m Orange. Also click on Reload LUA Engine. Otherwise LINDA can’t work.

Scott, what I’m getting at is-SOME of the commands work, some do not.  
Some also have a hefty delay.  I’m not sure what to do really-this is a fresh NGXu install I mostly fly the FSlabs and Maddog.  should the reload LUA work?  I took the screenshots with the sim closed to show that I had many functions programmed but not all of them worked.  

I will post a video for you tomorrow night.  Hope you can help get this sorted.  I’d always had some issues with the NGXu commands even on my previous install.  I much prefer LINDA to the garbage interface for the Honeycomb.  I’m not a programmer, thus the LINDA GUI makes it super easy (you’d think for $250 they’d have done some better software!) For example, APU Start never worked, but the APU off did on my toggle switches. 

Edited by DJ Rosko

Please read and follow the Fault Diagnosis Procedure and email me the fsuipcX.log and linda2.log files.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

7 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

Please read and follow the Fault Diagnosis Procedure and email me the fsuipcX.log and linda2.log files.

Will do it will be a bit before I can.  

Edited by DJ Rosko

The procedure can be found under LINDA Support. It details how to get LINDA into the mode and what to do. 

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK