Sign in to follow this  
pampiermole

Stuck loading FBW with FS2CREW installed

Hi,

I just bought the FBW version and installed like it should. With fs2crew installed, my A320 won't load. It's stuck halfway the loading screen (the one you get after loading a flight). FS2crew is loading the toolbar, so that works. Even after many minutes, there is no progression.

After uninstalling, the sim does load up. After reinstalling fs2crew, it does not load. So I guess the problem is fs2crew. Tried it as admin, compatibility modes, etc.

Any suggestions please?

Martin

Hi Martin,

FS2Crew is an external EXE now.  It runs outside of MSFS. 

There's no physical link to the aircraft or the sim that could cause it not to load.  In the old FS2Crew's for FSX and P3D, we would edit the host aircraft's panel.cfg file.  If the panel.cfg was messed up, that could cause problems.  

But we don't do that anymore -the days of modifying panel.cfg files are over.  

I suspect your issue is elsewhere.

I would start by trying at a different airport. 

I would re-install the FBW aircraft cleanly.

I would also remove your addons from the Community folder one by one to isolate.

Cheers,

Edited by byork