September 1, 20215 yr When using MSFS and started a flight and select outside view and then hold center mouse button (wheel) down and drag mouse around to pan around this is then locked and continues to pan around as I mouse the mouse. I have found that pressing BOTH left asnd right buttons together allows me to 'escape' from panning HOWEVER sometimes it results in MSFS disappearing and all I have left is the desktop. Is this a CTD? Is there as correct way to 'escape' panning after pressing the center mouse button? Edited September 1, 20215 yr by Jarnie typo RegardsJohnGigabyte Z390 m/b, i7 9700K cpu, 32Gb Viper Steel 3200 ram, RTX2060 6Gb OC, Gigabyte 32" monitor, MSFS 2020 store edition, MSFS2024 store edition
September 1, 20215 yr Author Please mark this thread as SOLVED. I found that I only need to press one mouse button. RegardsJohnGigabyte Z390 m/b, i7 9700K cpu, 32Gb Viper Steel 3200 ram, RTX2060 6Gb OC, Gigabyte 32" monitor, MSFS 2020 store edition, MSFS2024 store edition
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.