Sign in to follow this  
cmdn

Aiground

I have been trying to tweak aiground.ini file to get longer take off run and longer landing distance.

I wanted to know if some of you have been trying to change the values ? Have you been able to find the sweet spot? 

landing does not seem a problem. ( setting 35 for landingtargettime and 50 for brakescalar) it gives a nice landing distance ! 

When it comes to takeoff it is much more complicated. Depending on the settings planes can’t climb after lift off or they level off for 20 seconds at 400ft above the ground. In other case they even go down and crash. Or if I set the the thrustderate scalar to high the plane then is somehow very jerky during take off run. 

it be very interesting to see your ini file configuration. 

In my limited experience it is very much dependent on the AI models. In my case I use ORBX AI and AIG and there is a difference between them.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Anyone seeing issues when the AI traffic comes to park in a position next to yours and just stops before the correct position? Apparently it keeps waiting for you to leave the gate so that they can finish the taxi and park, they even keep anti collision lights on, but that just shouldn't happen, since the positions are independent one another.

Is there a fix for this behaviour?

Also I never see surface commands check within AIG AIM traffic, as stated in the readme.

BTW, I use both tools together.

Edited by Wanthuyr Filho
Addition

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto