Sign in to follow this  
demontraitor

Another Instance is Already Running.... (errr no it's not!)

Has this ever been solved yet? I keep getting it on random occasions... Just got it now after a turning on the computer for the first time today... The only way I could/can clear it is by rebooting.

Once I got it running, the speech was not coming from my headphones so I closed P2A down, and tried to run it again, and yes "ANOTHER INSTANCE ALREADY RUNNING...!"

There are no stuck processes, is this a network/port issue?

I am surprised it is still an issue to be honest...

Assuming you're running the latest version (2.6.2.3R2) then it is "fixed".

However, when shutting down and restarting, you need to wait several seconds after the window disappears before trying to restart.  It takes a while to shut down completely.

This can also be affected by your specific environment.  The original issue seemed to be encountered by users who were running Windows process control programs.

I cannot remember what version I am on, but I know it's beyond 2.6.2.3 as it's a BETA. I still cannot load up P2A even after 2 hours of it shutting down. It must be that the BETA has re-introduced the bug?

X-Plane 11, and yes.

But, in the OP, I started P2A after starting my PC for the first time that day.

Version is 2.6.2.4 Beta1

Edited by demontraitor