Sign in to follow this  
hovercrafter

Ipad web page map only small horizontal strip

I have web server running on Win 10 X-Plane and a home based network.

Running the web page browser on the Server computer - all functions correctly. That is the map covers the entire web page window below the menu bar.

Running a web browser on the ipad (Safari or Firefox) displays the web page and is connected to the server but has the top level Menu bar missing and just showing the sub menu bar (Map, help buttons etc missing). Sometimes I can get the Top level menu bar but it displays over the sub-menu.

The web page displays only a small horizontal strip of the map below the menu bar. It is live and connected to X-Plane. Trying to resize the map by dragging or gesture simply moves the entire web page content.

I probably am missing something simple here (I am new to ipad). Any pointers as to resolve this are very much appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Gordon 

More: See the discussion I linked above. Should normally work on an iPad.

Edit: Maybe a firewall issue blocking connections partly?

Alex

Edited by albar965