Sign in to follow this  
Dafak-man

Pilot2ATC doesn't work with FSUIPC 7.2.10

I updated FSUIPC7 to version 7.2.10 a couple of weeks ago, and since then, pilot2atc refuses to connect to the simulator.

When pressing Connect, pilot2atc doesn't do anything. It doesn't freeze, it just does nothing. Pressing the same Connect button again, there's a message "Simulator disconnected", but I can hear the "Windows ping" sound when either connecting or disconnecting.

Is there a known issue with this particular version? Previous version of FSUIPC7 worked fine

I've just logged into MSFS2020 with FSUIPC 7.2.10 and P2ATC  v2.6.2.3_x64_R2 and that has connected ok I take it FSUIPC is running down in your system tray?

• Like 1

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

My first guess would be your firewall (defender) blocking data from one or both may be worth disabling this just while you try it out. failing that Pete and John Dowson on the fsuipc forum are really quick and good at resolving problems there may be a log that shows where the connection is failing.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png