Sign in to follow this  
Chemanuel

Yoke worked for 2 days, all buttons in ON

Hi everyone, I received my yoke a couple of days ago. It  for 2 days worked perfectly fine, Last night I finished my flight everything ok. . Today I was going to use it and the view was stucked of the right look...

Aileron and elevator work fine in Windows but shows ALL the buttons stuck in the ON position and the hihat stuck in the 45 degrees angle. No buttons works. I think the hihat switch went bad... all positions sound with the click and the right 45 when pressed there is no sound..

Any help?

Jose

Edited by Chemanuel

16 minutes ago, Chemanuel said:

Hi everyone, I received my yoke a couple of days ago. It  for 2 days worked perfectly fine, Last night I finished my flight everything ok. . Today I was going to use it and the view was stucked of the right look...

Aileron and elevator work fine in Windows but shows ALL the buttons stuck in the ON position and the hihat stuck in the 45 degrees angle. No buttons works. I think the hihat switch went bad... all positions sound with the click and the right 45 when pressed there is no sound..

Any help?

Jose

Hi

Firstly check that the yoke handle is connected to the main shaft fully. If the handle is not seated all the way on then the connection is not made properly. When the yoke handle is not communicating with the base unit or it has been removed then all the buttons come on. Remove the handle and then fit it again. Make sure that the grub screw is undone  and then wiggle the yoke until it goes all the way on. The 2 locating screw heads at the end of the main shaft should be seated right at the ends of the slots in the yoke clamp.

If you are still struggling then please contact us via enquiries@fulcrumsim.com

Chris

I'm having the same problem -- buttons quit after a short period of use.  First the hat switch woudn't work in the "down" position, then all the buttons on the left side quit, and right after that they all quit working except for the paddle switch on the right side that I used for rudder trim -- which made *all* of the button events for the yoke fire. To make matters more fun, the black button on the left side broke off along with the small bezel trim around the paddle button on that side.  Contacted Fulcrum, supposed to get some replacement parts.

Edited by TallTanBarbie

16 hours ago, TallTanBarbie said:

I'm having the same problem -- buttons quit after a short period of use.  First the hat switch woudn't work in the "down" position, then all the buttons on the left side quit, and right after that they all quit working except for the paddle switch on the right side that I used for rudder trim -- which made *all* of the button events for the yoke fire. To make matters more fun, the black button on the left side broke off along with the small bezel trim around the paddle button on that side.  Contacted Fulcrum, supposed to get some replacement parts.

Hi, new button and board is on the way. Sounds like you had the same issue that Chemanuel had, was the board in the yoke handle. Should be a quick fix.

Chris

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Hi, new button and board is on the way. Sounds like you had the same issue that Chemanuel had, was the board in the yoke handle. Should be a quick fix.

Chris

Thanks, Chris :)