Sign in to follow this  
Hor1463

Problem with Mike since update

Hi Bryan, I use the Beta Version of FSCREW and all works well since the update was comming out yesterday. I fly with the voicecontrol and the Button 1 on the Thrustmaster Airbus stick was for speeking. When I use it, the micro goes red but FSCREW can´t here me. Only when I use the CursorI can speak to my copilot, then the Microgoes gre and it works.

Roland

Hi, one thing I see, that the Button Control Symbol is checked with a red stripe when I click into the game. I check all the settings in Windows and these are all the same as befor the MSFS update. Once more, I can speak to the copilot but only with the cursor and the micro goes grey.

Roland

Hi Roland,

Can you send me a screen shot showing your panel setup.

Also, are you using Push To Talk Mode or Open Microphone Mode?

If Push to Talk mode, ensure the Keyboard Icon is white.

Also, easiest way is to "left mouse click hold" the yellow microphone icon while using Push to Talk mode.

Hi, I thing, it has something to do with my thrustmaster Stick. If I use Button 1 on the stick, sometimes it works but often not. The use of the mouse always works well. I wil check to switch to button 3 and tell it later.

Roland

Okay, noted, you probably didn't have the FS2Crew window in focus (Keyboard Icon red X'd out).

FYI, next public beta makes big, big changes to joystick integration.   The focus / not in focus issue should be a consideration in the next build.

Edit: "Not" be a consideration.

Edited by byork

Hi Bryan, I now use the button 3 on the stick, but same problem. It seems that it doesn´t work when the MSFS window is in focus. If the FSCREW window is in focus, all works well.

Roland

52 minutes ago, Hor1463 said:

Hi Bryan, I now use the button 3 on the stick, but same problem. It seems that it doesn´t work when the MSFS window is in focus. If the FSCREW window is in focus, all works well.

Roland

There's a keyboard icon on the FS2Crew panel.

Does it have an X through it?

Hi, if I am in the FSCREW mode, there is a red zircel with a stripe over the keyboard. In windows mode, I can see the keyboard symbol.

Roland