Sign in to follow this  
nigelgrant

FSX problem after Windows XP ipdate 4/3/07

Poster reported a problem after the recent windows update, but that thread got locked for other reasons so couldn't reply.There was a rush update to Win XP to solve a so-called ANI annimated cursor exploit. I think it wsa released 4/3/07 outside of the normal monthly update. There have been some reports of problems after the update. Nothing having to do with FSX, but it might be worth looking into at support.microsoft.com.scott s..

After this update I had problems with my CH Yoke(USB) not being recognized and toe brakes all going to pot; after some fiddling,and for reasons unknown, they later started operating correctly as before; secondly my Norton AV 2007 got all screwed up saying my subscription had expired and I needed to re-activate, I reactivated but it still said 0 days of subscripotion left, then once again after some fiddling and for reasons unknown, the red X on the Norton icon changed to green!NigelVancouver