Sign in to follow this  
CloudDancer

Changed email

Hello I had to change my e-mail for security reasons!
Since I bought the Garmin GTN 750 and the GNS 530 package for the X-Plane 11 from you and would like to reinstall them now after reinstalling the X-Plane 11! But unfortunately the data for it no longer have because my old e-mail was hacked!
What can I do to get my installation data back?

Thank you for your efforts and best regards.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Emails hidden

@CloudDancer, it’s never a good idea to reveal email addresses. I’ve removed them otherwise you could get bombarded by spammers.

Instead, send a PM to the person handling support.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 11/4/2021 at 2:11 PM, CloudDancer said:

What can I do to get my installation data back?

I am another user like you, not official support.  When you purchased you were directed through the ecommerce transaction function at the F1 website.  You can log in there using the email address and password you established there at F1 the time of your purchase.  Logging in there with an email address is not the same as using that email address for email.  You are simply logging in with that email address as you ID and the F1 password you established when you established your account there.

Should you not recall your F1 password you will likely need to contact F1 support for help.  If that is the case then it is likely that if you need to reset the password that process will channel back through the email address you no longer now have.  But try logging there first.  If you log in successfully you will be able to edit your profile there to a new email address.

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere