Sign in to follow this  
vcaptmattsmith

Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS v1.0

Attached is a version 1.0 of a module for the Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS. It is very basic for now but has many functions including, I think, most of the common switch functions that people are looking for. I will continue to iterate and add more features as time goes on.

The latest version of FSUIPC is required and you must activate the WASM module within FSUIPC.

This module would not have been possible without the great work being done by the FSUIPC team to add the WASM module and give us access into LVARs in MSFS. Thanks also to the FBW team paved the way with their A32NX module which was the first to use the WASM module in FSUIPC 7.

Here it is.

Please feel free to give me any suggestions for improvement.

Enjoy!

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com

Version 1.1 is now available from the link above. This one was exported via the proper method thanks to Andrew, and includes some of Andrew's code for the fuel levers. Thank you so much Andrew!

• Like 1

www.priorityleft.com

Perhaps I'm missing a step here, and I've got LINDA working fine with default aircraft, but not with the CRJ. I copied these two LINDA folders over the top of the existing folders, and activated WASM within FSUIPC. When I load the CRJ, LINDA syncs to it, but I can't get any of the CRJ module functions to do anything. I set a function, 'Save', but then twiddling the knob or pressing the button has no effect. Am I missing a step somewhere?

Petraeus

Hey all - I had to restart FSUIPC and LINDA once after install to get everything working. I might try a reboot to make sure you're truly starting from a clean slate. After restarting, everything locked in for me and started working.

www.priorityleft.com

10 hours ago, Milonas said:

How did you sort it? Same problem here......

I had forgotten to start MSFS - LINDA - FSUIPC in that sequence.

Petraeus

Note on SU7:

Both the CRJ-7 and CRJ-9 need to have been loaded into the sim at least once for all features to work with the CRJ-9 after updating to SU7.

www.priorityleft.com

Hi guys,

I can't get it to work in FS2020 unfortunately....
Can someone explain step by step the procedure to get it working?

I have the following hardware/software:
FS2020 Premium de Luxe Edition SU7 and the latest SDK
FSUIPC v7.2.13
Linda for FS2020 including the CRJ module for FS2020
VRinsight MCP-Boeing v1
Aerosoft CRJ 900/1000

The FlyByWire A320 Leap works fine included the Linda module.....

Greetings,

Hans

• Upvote 1