Sign in to follow this  
rayharris108

CJ4 mod - white PL-21 avionics screens

Dear All

A really weird thing has happened to my previously fine CJ4 since SU7; this occurs both with and without the WT mod. 

When I load the plane all the screens are completely white - except for the standby display. Never seen his before in the CJ4 or any other plane, modded or otherwise. My other non PL-21 planes (eg WT G3000, GX avionics etc) are unaffected. 

Thanks for any help or tips....

Ray

Just now, rayharris108 said:

Dear All

A really weird thing has happened to my previously fine CJ4 since SU7; this occurs both with and without the WT mod. 

When I load the plane all the screens are completely white - except for the standby display. Never seen his before in the CJ4 or any other plane, modded or otherwise. My other non PL-21 planes (eg WT G3000, GX avionics etc) are unaffected. 

Thanks for any help or tips....

Ray

bad livery or another mods is messing with the CJ4

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Hi thanks,

I use the default livery as I always have. 

As this also happens with no CJ4 mod enabled (ie the WT one) which other mod should I check?

Have you updated the plane since SU7 at all? Because there were two releases already.

• Like 1

Even if you use the default livery, make sure that no other cj4 liveries are in the community folder. That fixed it for me.

jack

Oh did you have the same thing?

I’ll check but I didn’t have any other liveries except the default ones that come with the sim.

I’ve updated and even reinstalled it . 

OK  - it was the old CJ4 texture mod that I had forgotten all about. Took that off and it worked. Then updated the mod to the latest version and boom. Solved!

Thanks all! Great community as always.

• Like 1