Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

[SOLVED] Double ILS Feather and Data. Exclude wrong data?

Hello!

This is for Xplane 11 data.

In the Screenshot you can see that the ILS feather at the Default EDDN Nürnberg is doubled, and also the Frequency and course data. I have to zoom veeeery far in to see both data sets.

I think this is an error in the scenery data, but is there a way to exclude one? The frequencys are different, one is wrong compared to Charts data.

B0lzqMN.png

Thank you!

Edited by Rhinozherous

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Not an error in the scenery data. There is really a localizer and an ILS for this runway. EDDF even has two ILS for several runways with a different glideslope.

Avoiding overlays in text placement is not too easy given the complexity of the painting code. I hope I can fix this one day.

For now you can use the tooltip or the information click (or context menu) to see the different frequencies. There is not really a way to hide one except using an approach. LNM will show either the LOC or ILS depending on chosen approach. To see only flight plan related ILS disable ILS feathers.
Same in EDDF where LNM will show the ILS related to the approach.

Alex

BTW: just noticed that LOC/ILS selection does not work properly at EDDN. It only does with ILS at EDDF.

ILS CAT III, GS, DME INUW

Airport and runway:

EDDN, 28

Region:

ED

Frequency:

109,10 MHz

Magnetic declination:

3,9° East

Elevation:

1.062 ft

Range:

18,0 nm

Morse:

· ·   − ·   · · −   · − −

Localizer Heading:

275°M, 279°T

Glideslope:

3,0°

LOC INUY 

Airport and runway:

EDDN, 28

Region:

ED

Frequency:

111,75 MHz

Magnetic declination:

3,9° East

Elevation:

0 ft

Range:

18,0 nm

Morse:

· ·   − ·   · · −   − · − −

Localizer Heading:

275°M, 279°T

• Like 1

Ah okay, thank you for clarification! So it is a feature, not a bug! 😃

I didnt realize that the unused data is hideable when deselecting the ILS feathers after choosing an procedure - this solves the problem for me!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020