Sign in to follow this  
Rune-ENHD

Any love for the humble Beechjet 400A?

Hey there guys/gals The OP here 😳

Saddly I lost my Login, so I just had to bite the bullet, and made a new password..just now today 

--------

Interresting to see an old Post I made get renewed interesst 😊

Ok, I first posted this INFO here, but later I also posted this on The Official Microsoft-Flightsimulator forums..

But long story short ...

I did actually buy the 3D modell , but I don't have a photo upload service avliable..?

Also I dont have any programming/3D blender/3D-Max skills to use, I only use CAD-3D design in Autodesk inventor

But as I said, 

"3D specs" for the Low-poly version from Max

Total

Polys: 87,636 0

Tris: 170,865 0

Verts: 92,560 0

Fps 4,326

The Author told me it would probably need to be optimized.. 

There is a "basic" interior modelled also in the cabin and cockpit but really basic

Edited by Rune-ENHD
Added missing info

Could some Kind soul offer me Picture UPLOAD SHARING/FTP ??, I would then be able to share 2 pictures that I grabbed with my cell-phone which I can share with you people.

It is a BEATIFUL Outside modell that has The Look of the Beechjet400A/Hawker400XP *Perfected*

In my opinion though,😃 It would nice to assemble a team to build a flyable jet, hopefully to a certain standard, otherwise it would be a wasted purchase 😲😢

6 hours ago, Rune-ENHD said:

It is a BEATIFUL Outside modell that has The Look of the Beechjet400A/Hawker400XP *Perfected*

In my opinion though,😃 It would nice to assemble a team to build a flyable jet, hopefully to a certain standard, otherwise it would be a wasted purchase 😲😢

Just wanted to come here and acknowledge your enthusiasm and applaud your efforts.  In all honesty I think the closest we will ever come to fulfilling your desires, is here today.  We have  two wonderful freeware Citation jets (CJ4 and C700) from ASOBO/MS with awesome mods by the Working Title team. Our best hope for future business jets like the Beechjet 400A lie in the hands of developers like Milviz, Flysimware, Carenado, Flight FX, and others just to name a few. 

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

Vcarlo,

Thanks for the kind words👍 ☺️☺️

I'm just trying to give something interesting back to the community and Looking Glass sim Flight Unlimited 3 and The Beechjet 400A really *started it for me* I was sooo Hooked 😀

BTW my *Favorite Aircraft* for the time being..

IS.. The AAU-1(WT)  CJ-4 😃 

WT/Asobo Really made a Beautiful JET there!! 🤩🤩 Thank you so much to Matt & his Fantastic Working-Title TEAM, for improving on the Really Good base-planes in the sim!!!

(I have Deluxe Premium edition (steam, purchased on day1... ) So 'for me' they are both(CJ4 & C700) *base-edition* planes 😄 hehe..

An Idea, It would be nice if Asobo also did a similar WT improvement project for the base-airports especially all the Deluxe and Deluxe-Premium Hand-crafted Airports.. 😃 well all the released MS *Handcrafted Airports* really but only those.. have to leave something for the Tallented freeware developers and payware developers..

(I think I heard in one of the Q&A, Asobo actually said that Airport refining for the Handcrafted Airports, It might happen down the line).

But back to the Subject I refuse to let the Beechjet 400A die to history 😛 I might try out a diffrent way.. of making it happen. Hehe..

Edited by Rune-ENHD
  • Like 1

AH love to see more people who love the Beechjet, my father flew the T-1A for 22 years in the USAF, would love to have him and I fly his favorite little jet as he put it, in the sim with him! Really hopping MILVIZ can get something developed, I saw they were working on a flight deck 3D model way back in the day on their commercial site, I don't know how far that has gone since unfortunately. 

• Like 1

Hi there, It's only me again... ☺️

Just want to let you know, I'm trying some stuff *in the background, still working for some progress*..

and also, for some reason ??

*my subscription/notification *to this* post/thread (That I started, stopped working??) and it's beeing burried in a million posts in The MSFS2020-forum after 2 days.

so I'm just trying to make it subscribe to this Thread again, thats all.. 😳

Edited by Rune-ENHD
Trying to subscribe to the OP Topic again..

Hi there,

just a small micro-update, for those of you who would "still" like to see *this* aircraft! ☺️☺️

I have been in contact with a Payware-developer, and told the developer our only hope left for seeing this bird.. was payware, (short of making it ourselfes which had failed miserably) 🤪😵💫😢

BUT...  After a bit of explaining of the project to the developer... The developer said that *I might have convinced the developer* 😲😲 yuup you read that right... 😱

That this would be the logical next plane down the road, **not soon though** but "still likely" to happen.. The developer also expressed likes for Flight Unlimited back in the day!!! 😵💫 🤩🤩🤩 OMG... 🍾🥂 🍻 🍷

I won't name any names, because I don't want to put any pressure on the developer "especially so early in the game" 😳😳😳☺️ (It could end up scraped... for all I know.. There is "always" a chance..)

But I am Kind of EXCITED, you may say!!!!

😃😃😀😀😃😃 

Edited by Rune-ENHD
  • Like 1