Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

SP1 Complaints

>I don't need SP1....FSX is GREAT just the way it is!>>>How's that? And I really mean it. Get a good computer or run>FS9 until it you can no longer stand the great things simmers>are saying about FSX. The "great things people are saying"? o_0. You must be viewing these forums from another dimension.>It never ceases to amaze me about these so-called simmers who>can't see that this "bargain software", which is under $60.00>is phenomenal.Maybe because the software doesn't run satisfactorily on their machines? How can low fps and limited 3rd party support be seen as value? Please don't use that old argument, "It's only X amount of money"!>You just need to join those of us who have made>the commitment to truly enjoy it. It DOES require an>investment. If you're not willing to invest, play a racing>game. That's my $.02 cents worth.Why are a really excited user so patronising? :-roll

Guest allcott

So, in answer to the original question, how long will it take before the SP1 cmplaints start?They already have.How very predictable. I'm no fan of FSX in its current state, and I certainly wouldn't mind having some of whatever it is the a really excited user have been smoking, having sat on my rose-tinted glasses and a big fence stopping me from seeing things from the positive side, but jeez people, lets at least wait for the thing to be here before we start.SP1 should be judged on its merits, not on preconceptions. I have preconceptions about just how beneficial SP1 will be, but I'm going to wait to try it for myself before running to the computer hardware shops.Allcott

Guest Xiderpunk

This may have been fixed and was an issue with Vista, not FSX (If it is the same problem? The problem concerned was running Vista with more than 1 monitor connected caused FSX to not display properley in fullscreen mode, instead displaying flashes or distorted image.See KB article:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=933590

>I don't need SP1....FSX is GREAT just the way it is!>>>How's that? And I really mean it. Get a good computer or run>FS9 until it you can no longer stand the great things simmers>are saying about FSX. >>It never ceases to amaze me about these so-called simmers who>can't see that this "bargain software", which is under $60.00>is phenomenal. You just need to join those of us who have made>the commitment to truly enjoy it. It DOES require an>investment. If you're not willing to invest, play a racing>game. That's my $.02 cents worth.>>ps. SP1 will just be a great BONUS for me!>>>>>>>>Suppose for one minute that you paid $120 dollars for it, would you still have the same thoughts?In the UK we paid near

Dave Taylor gb.png