Sign in to follow this  
Malaromane

Nuna Simulations gear - any good?

I've been wanting a G1000 setup for a while now and have drooled over the Realsimgear and Aviatek equipment for a while. But I just recently stumbled across a link to Nuna Simulations and I see that they offer a G1000 package that comes in at almost half the price of the RSG set. 

But I can't seem to find any actual reviews of their gear. Does anyone here have any experience with Nuna Simulations gear (good or bad)? I feel like I must be missing something given that their offerings seem to be so much less expensive than other products. 

I am exactly in the same situation. Or they are too new or we are missing soemthing. I am also thinking in buying one of two Aviatek or RSG, but I dont want to let go that kind of money for my personal simulator. I hope we can get any comments.

Nuna Simulations is a scam. I ordered a comm panel two weeks ago. Two days ago I attempted to contact them without success.Their 877 number goes unanswered and has no voicemail. Their local number is disconnected. Their last FB post was June 2021. And I found a BBB complaint from June 2022 alleging Nuna took their money, won't ship the product and won't refund the customers money.

Nuna Simulations is in fact a scam and I think they have [finally] gone out of business. Either way I purchased a pair of G1000 panels, com panel, and promise of a switch panel from them and in person. To make a long story short, they had my $1500, but because I used AMEX, and am a 30 year AMEX customer, I fortunately got my money back.

I told AMEX I'd send the product back, but Nuna never reached out, so now it all sits in a box and I enjoy my RSG gear.

I learned my lesson.