Sign in to follow this  
hvw

FBW A32NX EFB and Navigraph charts

When I am at an airport with FBW's A32NX (dev and exp version) I will be provided with any navigraph chart for any airport in my EFB after entering a valid ICAO ID in the EFB's relevant page.. However, after departing from that airport (any airport of departure) I won't get any charts being displayed in the EFB and all fields stay blank.

When I require a chart via the Navigraph icon in FS2020’stoolbar, all goes well both airborne as on the ground.

What might be the culprit with this issue in my EFB? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

It's a known issue. I did already reported it at the FBW guys. And got an answer it will get solved with the next efb versions (they work in Iterations for the whole systems and functionality).

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

5 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

It's a known issue. I did already reported it at the FBW guys. And got an answer it will get solved with the next efb versions (they work in Iterations for the whole systems and functionality).

Thanks a lot. I will use the "toolbar" charts in anticipation of a new EFB version then. (I have been doing so all the time, till I tried the EFB charts a few days ago for the first time 🙂

Edited by hvw
Additional info

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

I just use my second screen / tablet and teh navigraph app, makes more sense to move my real head then my virtual one to be honest. 🙂

• Upvote 1

Victor Roos

59 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

I just use my second screen / tablet and teh navigraph app, makes more sense to move my real head then my virtual one to be honest. 🙂

I did that, too, till the moment that some stupid idea got to me that I wanted to see the charts in EFB in action 🙂 . That was, as described, a no-go. Then I tried to find out the ease of use of the charts via the Navigraph toolbar icon today, but since that obscured some of my display, I, like you, went back to have the charts displayed on my 2nd screen by means of the Navigraph app. Thanks for your comments.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

24 minutes ago, hvw said:

I did that, too, till the moment that some stupid idea got to me that I wanted to see the charts in EFB in action 🙂 . That was, as described, a no-go. Then I tried to find out the ease of use of the charts via the Navigraph toolbar icon today, but since that obscured some of my display, I, like you, went back to have the charts displayed on my 2nd screen by means of the Navigraph app. Thanks for your comments.

it is cool to see it all in your flightdeck, very very true, haha ^^ #immersion

Victor Roos

me i also use navigraph app on my ipad  it even import my simbrief  

Jean Couillard 
i9-10850k@4.9 . Asus rog strix Z490-E  .crucial ballistic rgb 64g DDR4 3600 cl16 .asus rtx3080 OC . EVGA clc240 .   EVGA 1000G+       XPG s11 pro 1TB M.2 . Samsung 970EVO 1TB M.2  . Lian-LI LANCOOL11 mesh perf .  AW3821DW 3840x1600@144Hz .corsair  K70 RGB . corsair M65 pro . TCA Officer Pack Airbus